19 The best SodaStream flavors and syrups and where to buy them.
The best and most popular flavours of SodaStream :
- SodaStream Cola
- Crime of soda ash grapes
- Ginger beer
- Strawberries with watermelon and soda
- Lemon-lime soda: SodaStream Sprite or 7 UP version
- SodaStreamRoot beer
- Soda ash
In this article I hope to cover all the flavors of SodaStream, from normal to diet, and also explains the pros and cons of SodaStream flavors, so keep reading.
If you’re a big cola fanatic, you should definitely try it, even though in my humble opinion it doesn’t really taste like cola or Pepsi.
You can see that SodaStream doesn’t use as many sweeteners as Pepsi and Cola, so they taste different and is a much healthier alternative.
So, if you like your Coke and Pepsi but still want to be healthy, I suggest you try SodaStream Coke.
Click here to see the price at Amazon where you get 14.8 oz. Cola SodaStream syrup, 9-10 liters of soda can buy.
The grapefruit flavour of SodaStream is one of my favorites, it is a perfect blend of acidity and sweetness.
Click here to see Amazon’s prices for the 14.8 oz. GrapeFruit SodaStream.
Ginger-SodaStream Ale flavour
This is a SodaStream version of Canada Dry, which is pretty close to the real thing and has a unique ginger flavour.
Click here to see the current price of Amazon’s SodaStream Ginger Ale.
Watermelon and Strawberry Juice Cream
Ideal for a light taste, it gives you that incredibly sweet taste and not just a refreshing taste.
Click here to see the Amazon price of a 14.8 ounce strawberry watermelon that tastes like 9-10 litres of soda.
If you like Sprite and 7 Up, this is a version of SodaStream, which surprisingly resembles the original.
Click here to see the current price of Lemon-Lime SodaStream at Amazon.
This fragrance comes in a 16.9 oz. bottle, larger than a normal size bottle.
Click here to see the current price of SodaStream Lemon Lemonade at Amazon.
SodaStream Root Flavour
The taste of Root Beer SodaStream gives root vegetables a deep taste without added sugar.
Click here to see the price of the Root Bear SodaStream flavour.
Cream Soda Flavourings
My children usually mix Creamy Soda with evaporated milk to make creamy soda.
Click here to see the prices of SodaStream Taste Cream
Quality of sodaSyrup kits
With the Variety Packs, you get a range of SodaStream fragrances in one purchase, which is usually cheaper than buying each fragrance separately, and most importantly, you save on shipping costs.
Click here to see the SodaStream Diet Variety Pack on Amazon.
Click here to view the standard SodaStream package at Amazon.
Fruit or juice flavoured with soft drinksSyrops and felt-flavoured flavourings
Click on each of them to see the current Amazon price.
- SodaStream Orange syrup
- Cranberry, raspberry and soda syrup
- SodaStream with grape juice flavour (Welch)
- Coconut Pineapple with SodaStream
- SodaStream Apple-Peach Flavour SodaStream
- SodaStream Berry Mix
- SodaStream Mango Passion fruit syrup
You can read different packages of SodaStream fruit-flavored syrups, including mango, orange, raspberry, lemon and lime. Click here to see the current price of Amazon for the Variety Pack.
Now each of these bottles in the Variety packaging consists of 20 litres of soft drinks with a light taste.
Other flavourings or soda syrups SodaStream
- SodaStream Dr. Pete: (SodaStream version of Dr. Pepper).
- SodaStream Tonic Flavours
- SodaStream Cherry Coke
- Energy drink syrup SodaStream : (This is mainly Red Bull SodaStream, so expect a lot of caffeine).
Where to buy SodaStream Flavours
All SodaStream perfumes in this article contain links to Amazon where you can find them to buy them.
Why Amazon, because I think they generally offer these flavors at reasonable prices, and some of these flavors are hard to find in normal stores.
However, if you look closely, you can find several popular flavors in some shops such as Walmart, Target and Costco.
How much soda can this SodaStream taste produce?
Most of the SodaStream flavors I presented in this article are 14.8 oz, which corresponds to about 9-10 litres of soda, or 9-10 bottles of SodaStream.
This gives you about 36 glasses of 8 ounces of soda, normally you need half a cap of syrup for to make a litre ofsoda.
On the cap of the SodaStream syrup is a line that indicates how full it can be.
If it’s not an ordinary 14.8-ounce bottle, I’ve certainly indicated the size.
Are the flavours and syrups in SodaStream healthy?
Well, it depends on what you see that a lot of these syrups contain a little sugar, but not as much as the syrups you buy in the soda shop.
SodaStream tastes better than the soft drinks purchased in stores.
But I plead for all those who want to be healthy and want their children to be healthy, sometimes drink these perfumes and syrups and make them as normal water or even as sparkling water.
And always read labels and understand what you eat and drink.
How many sugars in SodaStream syrups have
A glass of cola, made from the common taste of SodaStream, contains 10 grams of sugar, or 2 teaspoons of sugar. Quote.
By comparison: A normal cola can contains on average 39 grams of sugar, or 9 teaspoons of sugar, three and a half times the amount of sugar. Quotes.
SodaStream Dietary syrup flavours are sugar free.
How many calories do SodaStream syrups contain?
A normal cup of flavoured soda with an average of 8 ounces contains 40 calories.
Compared to a can of cola, it contains 150 calories, three times more than SodaStream flavoured soda.
SodaStream is tasty and calorie free.
List of health foods with or without soda syrup
Click on one of the flavors in this list to see the current Amazon price;
- SodaStream Cola Diet
- Diet SodaStream Ginger Bear Syrup
- SodaStream Diet Root Beer syrup
- SodaStream Diet Lemon and Lime syrup (SodaStream Sprite version)
- SodaStream Diet Dr. Pete Syrup (SodaStream version by Dr. Pepper)
- SodaStream Diet Orange Syrup
- SodaStream Diet Tonic Syrup
- SodaStream Food Energy Syrup
I think soda flavoured syrups are healthier because they are sugar free and contain no calories.
What tastes better with a nice diet or normal syrups that taste like SodaStream
A good way to find out if you are used to regular soft drinks is to stick to the usual SodaStream flavors.
If you go straight into the fridge to get a diet soda, you should stick to the SodaStream syrups with a diet taste.
Tipsfor the use of SodaStreamsyrups and flavourings
- Do not add syrup to your SodaStream carbonation bottle as this will make cleaning more difficult.
- If you do, you can read my article about cleaning the SodaStream machine and the bottles.
- The flavors of SodaStream are best enjoyed on cold ice with tons of ice.
- Try adding syrups in batches. So you can try to get the perfect taste in every batch.
- So if you add a little bit at a time and try it every time, you can prevent your soda from being too weak or too strong.
Soda FlavoursStream vs. soft drink
Why would you use SodaStreamfragrances?
- A much better alternative to soft drinks, SodaStream flavors contain less sugar, fewer calories and no fructose corn syrup,
- Depending on how much soda you drink, the smell of SodaStream can even be cheaper than the soda.
- Moisturizer, Flavorizer for your sparkling water that you normally drink 8 glasses a day, and that has many health benefits by reducing headaches to improve your skin.
- helps children take more responsibility for their health and is an ideal way to spend more time with their babies.
- Imagine spending a day with your children and experiencing different flavors of SodaStream.
Another bonus tip: you may not be able to try all these flavors at once, and I plan to add more and more when they come out, , so you have to drop this , and you can always come back and try something new.
Other SodaStream flavours
If you are interested in SodaStream alternatives, you can click on my article on the 9 best SodaStream alternatives.
To naturally flavor your sparkling water, you can now read my article How to improve the taste of your sparkling water.
best sodastream flavors 2019,best sodastream recipes
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.