Recipe Ginger Ale Syrup Light and healthy sleep…
Ginger Ale is one of my favorite drinks, and after a lot of trial and error it is without a doubt the best recipe for SodaStream natural ginger ale I have ever tried.
- 2 cups chopped ginger
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 5 glasses of water
- Sparkling water made from your SodaStream or bought in store
- You must first prepare the ginger syrup .
- To do this, you must wash the ginger thoroughly to remove all dirt.
- Then cut them into pieces and put them in the pot.
- Then add 5 cups of water and 2 cups of white sugar to your cooking pot and bring the water to the boil,
- Do not stir the pan , but only let it boil when chopping the ginger.
- Add to boil for 55 minutes , then take the pan off the heat and strain the syrup in the fridge.
- Finally Prepare a glass of ginger beer, add 5 tablespoons of ginger syrup to 1 glass of sparkling water and mix.
- Don’t forget to add tons of ice cream to your ginger ale.
You can watch a short movie below that shows you how to make your own ginger ale. All credits for this recipe are available on YouTube.
Advantages of ginger
The most common ingredient in ginger, which gives it all its benefits, is ginger and zinc ginger, which give ginger its special taste and benefits.
Advantages such as:
- Stomach aches and nausea
- Possesses antibacterial properties derived from the Zingibain compound.
- Since ginger is used as an active ingredient in cold medicine, it should help relieve the cold symptoms.
- Ginger has been shown to relieve muscle pain caused by exercise and overuse because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has also been shown that ginger lowers cholesterol levels. Quote.
You can find more important recipes in my article about the best SodaStream recipes.
Light and healthy ginger/ale-syrup mixture
If you don’t have time to make your own ginger ale, but still want to avoid the sodas you buy in the store, you can seriously consider buying SodaStream syrups.
They contain much less sugar and calories than the soft drinks you buy in the store and taste pretty good.
Currently SodaStream offers two syrups for Ginger Ale, both of which can be found on Amazon, where they are normally sold, see the links below:
- Standard SodaStream Ginger Syrup.
- SodaStream diet ginger syrup ale: (no calories)
From one bottle of syrup you can make 9 to 10 liters of ginger beer, or 9 to 10 bottles of SodaStream. To make a bottle, you need half a bottle of syrup.
To find out more about syrups, I strongly recommend that you read my article about the best soda flavours.
best ginger beer syrup,ginger syrup recipe for soda
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.