SodaStream Crystal needs to read the SodaStream machine report.
In this article I would like to discuss the pros and cons of SodaStream Crystal and I hope it will help you decide if SodaStream is right for you.
The SodaStream Crystal is one of the lesser-known SodaStream models, but it certainly deserves some attention because it has unique features that can meet your needs.
The two main differences between Crystal’s design –
- Crystal uses a carbonate glass bottle called carafe,
- facilitate cleaning and
- It is made of glass and has no expiration date like other plastic soda bottles.
- The loading mechanism of the gas cylinders is very unique and much easier to use, I will talk about it later in this article.
Video instructions for using SodaStream Crystal.
1- Very simple mechanism for loading bottles
To attach a carbon dioxide cylinder to the SodaStream, most SodaStream units must be screwed or clipped, or a combination of both.
This is important when using SodaStream, because if a bottle is not properly secured, SodaStream will not work properly and may even be dangerous.
The Crystal SodaStream, on the other hand, is a completely different story. Simply place a water filled carbonate bottle in the forklift truck and pull down the head of the forklift truck or the cap.
This simple way of attaching a soft drink bottle makes the Crystal very easy to use, so much so that I recommend it to seniors who can fight conventional SodaStream devices.
2-Usage of a glass bottle
SodaStream Crystal uses bottles made of carbonated glass. Today, most SodaStream machines use hard plastic to make carbonated bottles.
The carbonator is a bottle to which you have to add water and which you then connect to the SodaStream to carbonate.
The glass bottle gives crystal three advantages;
- ForDishwasher The plastic used in other SodaStream bottles cannot be washed in the dishwasher because the plastic bottle is destroyed by the heat of the washing machine.
- The crystal glass carafe used is heat-resistant and can be safely cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Easier to cleanOne of the most common complaints you hear about plastic carbonate bottles is that they develop a strange odour over time.
- is the buildup of bacteria. The glass carafe used by Crystal can be washed more carefully and therefore does not have this problem.
- Safer for the environmentGlass bottles are fully recyclable and do not use plastics that can end up in landfills for years.
- Many people try to avoid plastics, mainly because of health problems. The plastics used by SodaStream are federally approved, although I know some of you still want to avoid them, the glasses Crystal uses may be the best alternative for those of you who avoid plastics.
- The glass bottle has no expiration dateAll SodaStream machines that use plastic bottles have an expiration date, and when that time comes, you will need to purchase a new bottle.
- The glass bottle Crystal used has no expiration date.
3-slim and moderndesign
SodaStream Crystal – one of the most visually attractive SodaStream systems, has a simple colour and modern design that can undoubtedly be combined with the best kitchen environment.
Contraindications of the crystal
1-Route of goods
I think the biggest disadvantage of the SodaStream Crystal is the high price. Crystal is about twice as expensive as the average price of SodaStream, for example SodaStream Source .
This high price is partly due to the glass carafe and the extra material needed to manufacture the loading equipment.
2 Cannot see carbonated water
Crystal’s closed design does not show the carbonation process.
It may be a personal preference, but I like to see gas thrown into my water.
Instead, Crystal makes a buzzing sound when your water is no longer sparkling. This buzzing indicates that you must stop pressing the charring button.
With most SodaStream devices you get this buzzing sound and visual confirmation that the SodaStream is working well, and if there is a problem, I believe that by seeing the sparkling water, you can identify any problems.
3 – More difficult to clean
In fact, the SodaStream machine will be more difficult to clean because you will have to clean the forklift or the bottle with the SodaStream bottle.
Who should receiveSodaStream Crystal?
SodaStream Crystal is suitable for those who have a slightly higher disposable income and want to combine the extra convenience of SodaStream Crystal with its elegant design.
It is also ideal for those who have a modern kitchen and a modern design and want to keep that design.
I think even older people will find Crystal very easy to use compared to most SodaStream models.
Benefits of SodaStream Crystal
- Very simple mechanism for loading bottles
- Uses a glass bottle, which is dishwasher safe and in my opinion much better than the plastic bottle
- Slim and modern design
Disadvantages of SodaStream Crystal
- It is not visible that the water is carbonated.
- Other cleaning tips
Where do I buy SodaStreamcrystal?
Amazon is the place where I recommend to buy SodaStream Crystal, they usually have decent prices and a good warranty. You can press to see the current price of SodaStream crystal at Amazon.
Don’t forget to buy CO2 cylinders. I advise you to buy a few bottles so that you always have a spare when the bottles are empty. https://mysodastreamreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/word-image-4.gif Click here to see Amazon’s prices.
How to modify a SodaStream Crystal
- First unscrew the CO2 bottle by removing the plastic cap and then unscrew the cap.
- You can then remove the back cover of the Crystal by pressing the lever on the back.
- Then you can insert the cylinder into the back of the crystal and screw it to the holder.
- Put it back on the envelope and you’re ready to go.
Use of soda crystals
- You must first fill the glass carafe with ice water up to the filling line.
- Then unlock the lever of the forklift by pulling it to the side, which should lift Crystal’s head.
- Then place the glass carafe in the forklift truck and set it upright.
- You can always pull and lock the head of the SodaStream by pulling the lever to the side.
- As soon as your head is firmly fixed, you can now press the carbon button periodically until you hear a loud rumbling sound.
- Three or four tones should give you a good degree of carbonation.
- Finally, unlock the lever of the forklift truck and the head of the SodaStream will go up so you can remove the glass soda water jug.
Now, if SodaStream Crystal is not in your income range, I strongly advise you to check the SodaStream source, which you can click on to read my article about.
If you are new to SodaStream machines, be sure to check out my article on How to reload SodaStream and what it costs and where to find it .
Document converted into a document Cyborg document
sodastream review consumer reports,sodastream source
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.